B.Sc. Engineering Programs and Maximum Seat Capacity Per Year
|Sl.||Course Ttile||Intake Capacity||Duration||Credits|
|1||BSc. in Civil Engineering||30||4 Years||163|
|2||BSc. in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||30||4 Years||160|
|3||BSc. in Computer Science & Engineering||40||4 years||160|
|4||BSc. in Mechanical Engineering||30||4 Years||160|
|5||BSc. in Textile Engineering||30||4 years||160|
Admission Requirements for B.Sc. Engineering Programs
- SSC passed with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- HSC passed with (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) w minimum GPA of 3.00/ or Diploma Engineering passed with minimum CGPA 2.40.
- The total GPA of SSC+HSC/Diploma should be 7.00 and a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each exam( CGPA 2.40 in Diploma).
- CGPA of Diploma engineering will be multiplied by 1.25 to convert into 5 scales.
- Maximum 3 years education gap expected.
Applicants will be selected based on the previous result. Early Applicants will be given preference based on their SSC and HSC/Diploma/Equivalent Results.
Submit an Online Application
Please fill in all the required information to submit an online admission application. After the submission one of your representatives will contact the applicant for further process.