Admission requirements are determined by RU authority, it may vary according to RU policy:
Admission Requirements for B.Sc. Engineering Programs
- SSC passed with a minimum GPA of 3.00
- HSC passed with (Maths, Physics, Chemistry) w minimum GPA of 3.00/ or Diploma Engineering passed with minimum CGPA 2.40.
- The total GPA of SSC+HSC/Diploma should be 7.00 and a minimum GPA of 3.00 in each exam( CGPA 2.40 in Diploma).
- CGPA of Diploma engineering will be multiplied by 1.25 to convert into 5 scales.
- Maximum 3 years education gap expected.
- Complete application form.
- Testimonial from SSC school and HSC/Diploma College.
- The main copy of the SSC/Equivalent transcript & the Main copy of the HSC/Equivalent transcript.
- 6 copy recently taken passport size photo.
- 1 copy passport size photo of the guardian.